Ardyss Angel Bra
Ardyss Angel Bra White has a reshaping treatment that provides excellent benefits by enlarging or reducing the bust. It is made of a sturdy lace and PowerNet material that provides excellent benefits by enlarging or reducing your bust without the need of underwires, boning or foam padding. This bra helps to eliminate fragmentation of the breast due to improperly fitting bras with underwire.
When using a conventional bra, your shoulders support 100% of the weight of your breast. When wearing the Angel Bra, they only support 25%, because the suspension system designed in the Angel Bra supports 75%.
Ardyss Angel Bra reduces the load of the shoulders and relaxes the muscles to prevent contractions and pain. It also encourages correct shoulder and back posture. Ardyss Angel Bra is an internationally acknowledge hauteur couture garment. It is manufactured according to the highest quality standards regarding materials, tailoring and finish, in order to provide safety and comfort. Available in over 270 sizes.
Benefits when wearing the Ardyss Angel Bra White
- Total control and total comfort in mind that offers amazing figure.
- Provides proper support and makes your bust appear firm and beautiful.
- Improves your posture.
- Helps eliminate the appearance of bust fragmentation.
- Suspension band helps to minimise or add volume (when used as a push-up bra).
- Relieves weight from shoulders and relaxes back muscles.
- Comes in over 270 sizes.
- Adjust comfort levels by adding shoulder and back extensions.
- If you’re not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Available in Cups: A to K
Available in Sizes: 26 – 42
Special sizes available by request…
Available in Colours: Beige/ Black/and White
How To Wear Ardyss Angel Bra
How to put on the Angel Bra. Learn how to put on the Ardyss Angel Bar. Watch our video tutorial.
How To Measure Ardyss Angel Bra
Know your right size for the Ardyss Angel Bra. In order to get the correct size in this garment you’ll need to learn which areas you have to measure. You’ll need to measure your Thorax. Watch our video tutorial and see the sizing guide below